The Door is Open - The Beginning

"The door is open," the text message read. We were friends of a fashion, worked in the same building, shared elevator rides, hung out at the same places. She was cuter than pretty but always earned her share of attention from the guys, and some girls. She was the girl next door from the wrong side of town.

"The door is open. I'll make you coffee...:" I tried to recall how she even got my phone number. We'd never hung out together aside from work or bumping into each other around town, but there, just the same, was her name above the message. "The door is open."

"How did you get my number?" I replied.

"You told me to let you know I made it home," came the reply. "I want to thank you for taking care of me...it's no trouble. The door is open." It started to make sense. We had been at an after-hours thing, going away or promotion party for someone in the building. There was a flier in the coffee shop. Free appetizers from 5 to 6. It was now 2 a.m.

"I don't know where you live." An address appeared. It was near enough to walk and on the way home. What harm would a friendly cup of coffee do? The air was cool along the walk compared to the heat of the day. I followed winding streets through a neighborhood of bungalows and brick apartment buildings, street lights dimmed by mature maple and elm trees. I struggled to see house numbers in the dim lighting when my phone buzzed again. "Two doors back and look up". I retraced my steps to a three-story brick with diamond patterns laid in the brick. A sharp whistle drew my attention up to an open porch where she leaned, backlit, over the ledge, long hair falling around her face. I walked to the main entrance and was studying the names above the buzzer panel when I heard her voice, "I said the door is open," so I pushed against the weathered brass plate and climbed the wooden staircase on surprisingly shaky legs.

Rounding the top of the first flight, I steadied myself against the newel post, facing toward the street side of the building. At the end of the hall, an oak door stood partly open, framing her bare, summer tanned legs, lit by candles flickering on the porch. I knocked gently. "Don't be shy, I told you it was open," she shifted slightly, bringing her feet to the floor and turning to face me.

"I guess I didn't realize how many doors were open." My voice was a little shaky She giggled lightly and I heard the rustling of cloth as she edged slowly around the open door, leaning slightly. I took in the sight of her, bare feet grazing the tile floor, one lifted slightly giving a casual bend to her knee. A silk robe fell just short of the bent knee, a dark sash in a loose knot held the robe closed even as it plunged deep between the curves of her breasts.

"There's coffee in the pot, beers in the fridge. Unless you want something else..." Our eyes fell to a brown bottle on the floor then back up to lock on each other. The silk robe fell off one shoulder as she shrugged slightly and leaned toward me. Her lips met mine, softly at first, then more urgent, sweet with a hint of whiskey. Her hand on the back of my neck pulling me down and slightly off balance, she guided my fall to an overstuffed couch and rolled atop me, her hair falling in my face while the robe was a simple formality. She followed my eyes down to where her breasts hung, framed in silk. She gave a deep sigh and sank onto my chest, her lips nuzzling my neck. Her breath was warm in the cool night air, sending waves of shivers through my body. I lifted her head and she gave a sideways smile then began clumsily tugging at the buttons of my shirt, finally deciding she could rip my shirt open like in the movies. It didn't work like in the movies and she flopped back on my chest in a drunken laugh for a minute. Then she propped herself on her elbows with a mock serious look on her face and said, "Look here, buddy. A girl could use a little help."

I slid out from beneath, unbuttoned and untucked my shirt. She shot me an impatient look and began tugging at my belt. I took the hint and loosened it and my slacks as well. "Now, we're getting closer to a level playing field," she laughed as she yanked my slacks and shorts down in a swift movement. Kneeling on the floor, her robe completely open and hanging on a single shoulder, she wrapped her tiny hands around my waist and pulled me close, burying her face against my stomach. I felt her lips and tongue and teeth exploring while her sharp nails dug into my back. When her teeth hit a spot on my side, my knees buckled and she grabbed my neck, pulling her face to mine and sinking her tongue into my mouth, probing, exploring, I felt her teeth against my lips and she arched her back to press the bare skin of her chest into mine. Her arms stretched as I stood up until her feet left the floor. My shoulders taking her full weight till she swung her legs around my hips and climbed up my body. She rocked her hips against my pelvic bone and I could feel her wetness while she gyrated, humping and pumping. My cock rose to the occasion and the tip brushed her lips and thighs. She squirmed, twisting in my arms throwing me off balance. We landed on the couch once more, this time she was beneath me.

She pushed the shirt from my shoulders and wriggled down my body and wrapped her legs around me, urging me inside. Her efforts paid off as I felt her warmth around me. Taking a minute to get situated, I arranged myself to drive deeper into her. She moaned softly and rocked her pelvis up to meet me. The cool night breeze caressed our bodies, offsetting the heat being generated. We spent a time lazily kissing, tongues playing over each other's mouth, neck, face, chest, whatever we could reach while joined together, gently stroking and grinding. I was enjoying the languid pace and closeness of her smooth skin, watching the dim candle light playing off her hair, throwing shadows across her face, accentuating lines and curves in ever-changing shades until she abruptly pushed down on my shoulders. She quickly separated from me, planted a foot on the floor and twisting my shoulders threw me against the back of the couch and climbed atop me. Taken aback by the sudden change of position, I saw a wicked grin on her face as she planted a hand firmly in the middle of my chest. Her other hand swept her dark hair away from her face in a single movement. Her damp pelvis slid the length of my stomach then tilted quickly to capture me once more inside her.

She was less gentle than I had been. Hands propped on my chest, she drove harder up and down my length, grinding as we came together on each stroke. Her eyes shone in the dim light like lasers into mine. Focused and driven, her breathing quickened and her gentle moans became more intense, her movements more urgent, frenzied, until she collapsed against me, her breasts pressed into my chest, I felt her heart pounding and the dampness of her skin, slick against mine. Her mouth was on my neck then my ears and she whispered, "I want to feel you, inside me, come inside me, please." She pressed harder against me, driving me deeper and deeper, squeezing tighter. She rubbed her skin against mine, I felt her legs against mine, her chest and stomach, her entire body sliding against mine. The sensations and her sexy request drove me over the edge. I wrapped her body in my arms, tight so she could barely move against me. I felt the familiar flood and wetness inside her shuddering body.

We lay on the couch for a while, I caressed her hair, she tucked her chin against my neck where I could feel her soft breathing fall into the regular evenness of sleep. I pulled a cotton throw from the back of the sofa across her naked body and laid my head back to close my eyes."

https://www.hardwaredealz.com/forum/members/davoduvo.18584/about

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/members/221534-puyosigo.html

https://kb.promise.com/profile/dustin-bertles/

https://www.lawanswers.com.au/members/qoticuya.32773/about

https://wallhax.com/forum/members/327599.html

https://moly.hu/karcok/1488400

https://community.uhrwerk-verlag.de/index.php?action=profile;u=1696

https://www.zoochat.com/community/members/lofoxiye.17021/

https://community.hide.me/members/citufomi.15345/about

https://unturned-servers.net/profile/xoverelu/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 06

Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 04 Illustrated

Sultry Tales 02 - Katie's Consequence